Sunday, August 03, 2008

Grand Innocence

What will I do when I don't have this job anymore? My blood feels sick. Poisoned. I've got that thing with trouble breathing, can't sleep enough so I'm over tired and can't figure out how to stop it all so I can sleep. It seems once this pledge drive is over, another will be right there and someone will be there to complain that they don't like or agree with a decision of mine and they are all million dollar decisions because we're putting on these two million dollar drives.

I've been riding my bike more to compensate for the lack of motion I've been exercising these past couple months.

I really need to expand my personal world view from grandiosity to innocence.

1 comment:

Thany said...

The bike riding is a very good idea. And innocence is a lovely place to visit on occasion.